Fever 104 FM and Gaurs offer you an opportunity to win a free office space.
Fever 104 FM and Gaurs offer you an opportunity to win a free office space.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS (HEREINAFTER REFERRED TO AS THE “GENERAL RULES”) ARE APPLICABLE TO ALL THE PARTICIPANTS/ OF THE ‘NAVRATRA FREE OFFICE SPACE GIVEAWAY” CAMPAIGN ON FEVER 104 FM
“(HEREINAFTER REFERRED TO AS THE “CONTEST”) PROMOTED BY M/S HT MEDIA LTD (HEREINAFTER REFERRED TO AS HTML) IN ASSOCIATION WITH GAURSONS LIMITED (HEREINAFTER COLLECTIVELY REFERRED TO AS SPONSOR). THE RULES CAN BE AMENDED OR VARIED FROM TIME TO TIME BY HTML.
- The contest will start from 13th Oct 2015 and run till 23rd 2015
- Employees of HTML, sponsors of the prizes, associated agencies and their immediate family members and relatives are not eligible to participate in this contest
- To participate in the lucky draw the Listener shall message MATA to 54242. Premium SMS charges will be applicable and may differ for different subscribers/service providers.
- HTML will not be responsible in any way for failure of any backend technology of IVRS applications and resultant inability of a listener for participation. HTML will not be responsible for alteration or unauthorized access to entries, or entries lost whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes beyond its control
Office Space in Greater Noida west by Gaurs
- The responsibility of handing over the aforementioned shop and all other cost incidental, thereto including but not limited to the liability of withholding tax is the sole responsibility of the sponsor and any dispute (if any) shall be settled between the winner and the sponsor. The winner accept and acknowledges that HTML shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever related to the possession and handing over of the Shop and the cash prize money.
For the Prize, winner shall contact
Contact Person: Ravish Ranjan
Designation: Manager - Sales
Contact No : 08506845262
Address: Fever 104 FM, 17th Floor, HT House 18-20 KG Marg, New Delhi - 110001
- All the costs and expenses for collecting the Prize will be borne solely by the winner and HTML shall not entertain any claim, whatsoever. The winner is solely responsible for any other expenses related to the acceptance and use of the offer.
- The prize being a property (The winner to bear: Gift tax / Registry charges with appropriate authority / Logistics / extended warranty / accessories / any other government taxes as applicable at the time of delivery, shall be levied.) winner accepts and understands that the registration and any and all other related costs and charges have to be borne by the winner failure of which shall eligible HTML to forfeit the prize. At no point winner shall make HTML liable or responsible for any additional charges to be paid by the winner for claiming the prizes.
- All decisions regarding the selection of the winners shall be final and binding
- Participation in the contest implies acceptance of all the terms & conditions associated with the contest.
- HTML shall not be responsible for any loss or damage suffered by the participants while participating in the Contest.
- The contest shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Any disputes, differences and, or, any other matters in relation to and arising out of the contest and, or, pertaining to the rules and regulations and, or, the Terms and Conditions shall be referred to arbitration under the Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996. The arbitral tribunal shall consist of a sole arbitrator to be appointed by HTML. The venue of arbitration shall be New Delhi.
- All disputes shall be subject exclusively to Delhi jurisdiction only.
- HTML in its absolute discretion reserves the right at anytime, without giving any previous notice to the participants, to add, alter, modify, change or vary all or any of these terms & conditions, wholly or in part, or to withdraw the contest.
- The prize(s) for this Contest shall neither be assignable nor transferable under any circumstances.
- In case of any dispute or difference in respect of the prize/ selection of winners, the decision of HTML shall be final and binding on all concerned.
- Apart from the above-mentioned prize/s, nothing else will be provided to the winner. All applicable taxes, levies, cesses, insurances, transfers and other expenses, if any, will have to be borne and paid by the winner.
- HTML shall on a best effort basis confirm the names/identity of the winners by calling the winners on their Mobile or Telephone Numbers. However, if the verification of the identity of the winners is not possible due to any reason(s) including but not limited to, the inability to contact the winner or any other reason beyond the reasonable control of HTML, the winners may verify the details published at the website namely www.fever.fm. All prizes shall be claimed by the winners, accompanied with documents specified herein below, from the sponsor within 15 days from the date of publishing of the Winners on the website. The documents required to be submitted along with the claim by the winner include the following (the document list is only indicative and not exhaustive and HTML/sponsor shall be entitled to request the Subscriber to produce such other document/s from the winner as it may deem fit to its sole and absolute satisfaction:
- Identity Proof,
- Address Proof,
- PAN Card and
- Letter of Compliance with rules and regulations etc
- Failure to claim the prize within the aforesaid 15 days period may result in disqualification and forfeiture of the prize and/or declaration of alternate winner which is at the sole discretion of HTML
- This offer in this Contest cannot be used in conjunction with any alternative offer or promotion.
- Any upgrade with respect to the prize will be borne by the winner and additional amount, if any, would be paid directly by the winner and subject to availability and at the discretion of HTML
- The Winner shall be responsible to keep in safe custody the intimation letter and/or confirmations given/ issued to him by HTML. In case of loss or damage or theft of the same, HTML reserves the right to issue duplicate(s) subject to such verifications and/or on such other term/s as it may desire.
- HTML reserves the right to change/modify/amend the terms and conditions of the contest at any time at its sole discretion.
- HTML its vendor and/or its subsidiaries shall not be liable to any person or entity for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages, including loss of profits, incurred by the winner or any third party, whether in connection with this contest, or for breach of any warranty or in tort.
- HTML its vendors and its subsidiaries shall not be responsible for any claim/s arising out of any technical failure/s either before, during, or after the completion of the Contest including but not limited to any technical failures in the telephone lines, failure of servers or the failure to provide the correct contest score updates or any mistakes arising out of technical snags. Further, HTML shall not be responsible for any claims arising out of any failure(s) which are beyond the control of HTML or its vendors.
- This Contest is subject to force majeure circumstances i.e. act of God or any circumstance beyond the control of HTML
- The Contest is valid subject to the winner complying with all terms, conditions and/or formalities as required by HTML. Any failure on the part of the Subscriber to comply with the any specified term, condition and/or formality shall render the Subscriber liable for disqualification at the sole discretion of HTML
- This Contest is subject to guidelines/ directions issued by Telecom Regulatory Authority of India or any other statutory authority from time to time.
- HTML reserves the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, change, alter or modify this offer or any part thereof including the eligibility criteria at its sole discretion at anytime during its validity as may be required in view of business exigencies and/or changes by regulatory authority and/or statutory changes and the same shall be binding on the Subscriber.
- HTML shall not be responsible for the quality, fitness, merchantability, defect or deficiency etc. of the Prize and no claim or request, whatsoever, in this respect shall be entertained by the HTML
- HTML shall not be responsible for any IVR Error resulting in any Call discrepancy, technical errors, billing errors at Operator end.
- participants/contestants shall indemnify HTML against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance or use of any prize(s) or participation in any contest including, but not limited to, personal injury and/or damage, whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise, whatsoever.
- Participants/contestants understand and agree that the prizes to be won are third party products and are not manufactured or are a product of HTML. Thus any non – functionality, repair, damaged condition is not a responsibility of HTML and the winners/ participants/contestants shall directly approach the product’s company authorized service center for any such complaint.
- HTML in its absolute discretion may publicize, broadcast or otherwise disclose a participant's/winner's name, character, likeness, statements or any recording of their voice in advertising or promotional activities concerning this contest, and in any reasonable manner it may deem fit or generally without any consideration or payment of similar nature to such participants/winners. HTML may promote or advertise that a winner has won the contest.